The Covid-19 outbreak continues to spread, creating uncertainty and many questions that have yet to be answered. Such as how we can best handle the situation and provide you with support.
We are observing and following the safety measures issued by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (Federal Office of Public Health, BAG). And we are also complying with official measures and instructions in our subsidiaries’ countries.
Company management is handling implementation together with local pandemic teams.
Delivery reliability and productivity
Our production sites in Switzerland and Shanghai are operational. We have stepped up communication with our partners and we currently have credible confirmation of the agreed lead times.
Our Help Desk is fully staffed, so as to compensate for the travel restrictions placed on our service technicians. We have also simplified our processes and enabled working from home wherever possible. How to reach our experts – please read below.
Stay healthy—stay safe!
Steinemann Technology is closely monitoring developments involving COVID-19, the novel coronavirus outbreak. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we are following the guidelines issued by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) and the WHO. At this point in time, the virus is not affecting our internal company processes and our suppliers have confirmed that deliveries are not at risk.
Precautions we are taking at this time:
- We are observing and complying with codes of conduct and hygiene as set out by the BAG.
- We are following the travel guidelines and advice issued by the BAG.
- Steinemann China resumed production at full capacity on Feb 24, 2020.
- Our production facilities in China are complying with (and monitoring compliance with) codes of conduct and hygiene issued by the Chinese Government.
- We are introducing new measures in line with advice published by the BAG.