Steinemann seminars and symposiums generally are designed for production and finishing line managers who are responsible for sanding processes, as well as engineers and technicians interested in more advanced training. Each event offers a combination of theory and practice.
This summer, our specialists were in Thailand. At the Swissôtel in Phuket, ten participants attended a two-day symposium on the sanding process, offered as an advanced training course. The objective was to meet with our customers’ sanding line specialists and establish a platform for sharing expertise.
The content of the symposium in Phuket:
- The sanding machine: Description of all machine components, the available options and their use.
- Consumables: How the sanding belts are manufactured; quality parameters of sanding belts
- Sanding process settings: Influencing factors for the best-possible sanding process; optimum machine settings.
- Avoiding, analyzing and preventing sanding errors: Identifying and correcting sanding characteristics..
- Development projects: Ongoing university projects and product developments.
The participants in Phuket appreciated two aspects of the event above all: (1) The topics covered the entire sanding process; (2) The opportunity to talk in person with process specialists.
Our specialists will be holding the next symposium in Curitiba (Brazil) on November 9 – 10. In 2018, we are planning symposiums for China and the USA. Seminars in St. Gallen or in-house seminars at your location are also possible on request. More information is provided in the following flyers:
- Sanding process symposium in Brazil
- Steinemann Sanding-Seminar in St. Gallen (Schweiz)
- Steinemann Seminar: Our experts come to your location
Would you like to attend a symposium or book a seminar?
+41 71 313 5436